We believe it's about rallying people who enjoy each other's company and respect each other's skill. It's about working alongside people you can rely on to spar with you intellectually one moment, then grab tacos with you the next.
2 years @ Chilid
Transparency all the way. We can work together all the time in every place of our office.
We work in our agile-organised, open-spaced office which is situated in the heart of Gliwice, giving us endless possibilities to co-operate and share our knowledge and experience. It’s not only the place we work in, it’s also a place to have a lot of fun. We have plenty of chill rooms, a stage, and even a parrot. We invest greatly in our office to be absolutely sure that it’s as friendly a place as possible. Even so, you might want to work remotely from abroad? We’ve got no problem with that.
You don’t just have to work beside your table. Swings, sofas or the terrace. You decide.
“Working in an open space gives you a lot of energy, if you try it once, you’ll never go back to a small, tight room.”
Your growth is our growth. We offer many benefits that will help you to develop.
Pick conference or training of your choice to learn & travel around the world.
Private health insurance
We care about you. We want to meet your healthcare needs.
Our way to stay fit. Enjoy the benefits of more than 4000 sports facilities in Poland.
Do you speak English?
To work with us, your English-speaking skills need to be top-notch! But don’t worry if they’re not! Workshops with one of our native speakers will help you to get better!
We provide free lunch and dinner on Thursdays and Fridays.
Table football, FIFA, a punch bag, and comfy couches for you to relax.
Team retreats and dinners
Integrational meetings and trips.
Macs and additional accessories. We like to work on only the best equipment.
“It was simply a great conference – the highest level of organisation, really interesting speakers and an awesome community.”
XSolve & Chilid
Beauty and the Beast in action
& the Beast
We are like siblings. XSolve is the older brother and Chilid is his younger sister. By working together we inspire each other and have constant flow of knowledge. We are also growing together, for now there are 94 of us.
Even while we’re learning we have fun
Chilid + XSolve
Do you feel that you need some sort of change? Maybe you want to work with different technology or in a bigger team? That’s perfectly fine. You can jump from Chilid to XSolve and the other way around. With us, you can develop in a variety of ways.
“I've moved from XSolve to Chilid so I can develop a marvellous design besides efficient software.”
there is more.
We employ only the most talented, hard-working people, with a passion for creating hi-end web design and bespoke front-end development. Are you one of them?
- Product Designer
Product Designer needed to join our team. Start designing for real, no fuss, within a logical process and only for foreign clients.
What we call "product design" is really taking full responsibility for the product creation — business, user, environment, future-proof solutions, iterative thinking, wireframing, prototyping, UX and UI design.
- - experience in Product Design field (UX & UI), backed by a portfolio,
- - knowledge of design trends,
- - a knack for aesthetics and precision, as well as attention to detail and pixel perfect approach,
- - knowledge of UX guidelines, ability to design mockups and build prototypes,
- - ability to make quick and firm decisions,
- - free communication in speaking in English - which in practice means that you have to break down the barriers and start talking.
What we offer:
- - a permanent job & flexible working hours,
- - work using Photoshop/Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Principle, Framer, UXpin, Lucidchart, Slack,
- - company iMac / Macbook with an additional Eizo monitor,
- - Multisport card & Medicover - a medical package,
- - common dinner on Thursday & delicious coffee,
- - English lessons in the office with a native speaker,
- - work with real enthusiasts.
- - salary compatible with your skills and expectations"
Gliwice: 4800 - 7800 PLN/net (B2B)
Warsaw: 5800 - 9000 PLN/net (B2B)
- Front-End Developer
We require a Frontend Developer to join our team. You can be a writer, architect and designer. Start coding for real! No fuss! Become part of a logical process, working only on behalf of foreign clients. We need someone who is capable of cooperating harmoniously with UI/UX Designers and who can ensure both the quality and implement ability of the code he or she creates.
Join us if you:
- - Have an excellent working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS / LESS
- - Have an experience of JS framework: AngularJS, Angular or React
- - Are familiar of version control systems, the most preferable is GIT
- - Know how to implement both ergonomic and aesthetic user interfaces
- - Have basic working knowledge of Photoshop
- - Speak fluent in English – which, in practice, means that you have to break through the barriers and start talking
Would be nice if you:
- - Can write tests for your own code
- - Have an experience working in Scrum
Successful applicants will enjoy:
- - Permanent employment
- - Flexible working hours
- - Opportunity to use the tools/technologies: Webpack, Git, npm, angularjs, React, Redux, RxJS, SCSS
- - Company iMac / Macbook Pro with an Eizo monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- - Multisport card & Medicover plus healthcare package
- - Staff dinner every Thursday including delicious coffee and breakfasts
- - English lessons on site with a native English speaker
- - Opportunity to work with real enthusiasts
- - Salary compatible with your skills and expectations (5500 - 9000 PLN/net (B2B))